GAME DAY CENTRAL
Game Notes: Boston College
Conte Forum at 1 p.m. EST
Radio: BC IMG Sports Network (WEEI 850 AM; Sirius 145; XM 194)
Buy Tickets: vs. Dartmouth
BOSTON COLLEGE VS DARTMOUTH - ALL-TIME SERIES
Today's game marks the 30th meeting between the two schools. Boston College is 20-9 all-time vs. Dartmouth, dating back to 1904-05.
Last year, BC earned a 88-70 win over the Green on Dec. 3, 2016.
BOSTON COLLEGE VS THE IVY LEAGUE
Boston College is 88-31 in games versus Ivy League opponents. Harvard is BC's' most common Ivy League foe (50 meetings; 34-16). The Eagles downed Columbia, 81-66, earlier this season. Boston College versus Ivy League opponents: Brown (19-1); Columbia (2-0); Cornell (3-0); Penn (1-2); Princeton (1-0); Yale (8-3).
TODAY'S BOSTON COLLEGE NOTE(S) YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
- Steffon Mitchell is the only player to grab double-digit rebounds vs. North Carolina this season.
- Boston College is one of four teams to have played at least seven opponents in "quadrant 1" on the NCAA RPI list.
- Butler (eight) tops the list, followed by Boston College, Purdue, Kansas, and Gonzaga with seven.
- Jerome Robinson's 47.1% 3-point percentage would rank as the second-best single-season 3FG% mark in BC history.
- Today's game is the latest date for a non-conference game since Jan. 14, 2015 when BC hosted Harvard.
- Since joining the Big East in 1979-80, the latest date for a non-conference tilt was Feb. 26, 2001 vs. Morris Brown.
(Article is courtesy of a press release from the Boston College Athletic Department)